Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Saturday 23 July 2011

Birthday Wishes

Morning peeps.
Only two days to go now and then it's the holidays. I am looking forward to visiting Card Craft in Preston for their craft extravaganza on Thursday. Nikky Hall from Polka Doodles  is demonstrating on that day, so I'm really looking forward to it.
Today's card is for a friend of mine for her 30th birthday. I used the Indian Tilda, but because part of her legs were showing beneath her sari, I had to cover her legs and feet with some flowers, so as not to offend my fiend who is Muslim. I wanted a small pocket inside the card where a gift voucher could be placed.
The papers and alphabet are from Raspberry Road Designs Pink Lemonade set- please visit them if you haven't already. The papers are to die for.
Flowers and metal corner are from Wild Orchid crafts.
Ribbon and lace from stash.



I am entering this card in the following challenges
Stamp Something - embellish it.
Craft Us Crazy - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - getting cute
Allsorts challenge free and easy 

Enjoy your Saturday

6 comments:

  1. Hiya Sheryl!

    Yay! i'm so glad you commented on my blog i was trying to find you in blogland hehe! strudle is so much better than he was fingers crossed for his tests on tuesday!

    I love your tilda card, the papers are lush, im off to visit that site not heard of them before!
    off to have a nosey around your blog!

    hugs carlyann xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sheryl!
    Your colouring of the beautiful Tilda is fabulous and your card is really great. The inside is just as gorgeous as the front.
    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week. Good luck and I hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute, fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, the image is fabulous and the colours are lovely

    thanks for joining in this week at Allsorts and good luck in the prize draw :o)

    hugs

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card - so glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheryl.
    Your friend will just love your card it is Fab such pretty colours. I also hope to go to Preston at the weekend but I can't get there until the Sunday due to work, I work in Chorley at a Craft Shop on Pall Mall :) x
    Sheilagh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx