Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Good Morning

The holidays have arrived at last which means my house gets cleaned, the ironing gets done and I get to craft! I am determined to make an early start on Christmas cards this year. Last year I left it far too late. Here is another teddy bea image that I coloured up for my boss who has recently returned to crafting and wants to try extreme knitting. The image is coloured with Promarkers. I decoupaged the knitting although you can't see that on the photo.
The papers are from a Cd, flowers from Wild orchids, Ribbon and pearls from stash.
Have a good day

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx