Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 21 August 2011

Quick cards

Morning All,
I have been so busy with Christmas cards that I had such a shock to discover I need four September birthday cards for work as soon as I go back at the beginning of the month. So I reached for my Tatty Teddy CD to look for inspiration for my quick cards. Here is one of them for a colleague who loves gardening and has an allotment.
I used the current challenge sketch over at A Gem of a Challenge.


The image, polka dot paper and decoupage elements are from the CD.
The border and striped paper are from a Nitwit collection.
Roses and skeleton leaf are from Wild Orchids and the buttons are from stash.

Only the heart and plant pot are decoupaged as I wanted the card to be fairly clean and simple.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Have a brilliant day - off to watch my husband play in a veterans cricket match much huffing and puffing, red faces and aches and pains tomorrow lol.


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous....thank you for joining A Gem of a Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,love Tatty Teddy and your beautiful papers...Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge,hope to see you next time...
    Mandy x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwggg this is sooooo sweet
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx