Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 4 September 2011

Purple patch

Good afternoon everyone,
My husband left for work very early this morning and as usual woke up the entire street. So I was up early finishing off the birthday cards I need for back at work this week. They are quick cards using CD images rather than coloured images as not everyone saves handmade cards and I am gutted when I have spent ages colouring an image and it ends up in the bin. The From me to you disc from Docrafts is just stunning.
I have chosen purple, which is a colour I don't normally use, but I so love the bearly mine August freebie paper so I had to use it.
Papers Bearly Mine Designs and Stamping all day
Ribbon and gems from stash.
I am entering this card in the following challenge
Creative Card crew - Anything goes

Have a good day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx