Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 9 October 2011

Babies Everywhere

Afternoon all,
You know you are getting older when your contemporaries are no longer having their own babies, but are rejoicing in the safe arrival of eagerly awaited grandchildren. We have two such events at work at the moment. This card is for two first time grandparents who I know will thoroughly spoil their little grandaughter - but isn't that the joy of being a grandparent? None of the pressures that are on young parents, more time, more patience and when you are exhausted ..... they go home!

The papers are all from the Cute as a Button Collection from Raspberry Road designs.
The alphas are from Nitwit Pink Lemonade Alpha
I made the bunting by combining a rectangle and triangle in Microsoft Publisher and then inserting the letters from the Nitwit alphabet.
The bakers' twine was from Create and Craft.

The beautiful image is from Teddy Bo & Co

As you know I adore these images they are just so versatile because they span all ages.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.


Enjoy the rest of this blustery Sunday

Hugs Sheryl xxx

1 comment:

  1. A very cute and sweet card. Really adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx