Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 7 May 2012

Spots and Dots

Good morning all,
The sun is shining and it's a Bank Holiday! Shh, because I'm sure it won't last!
Today at INCY WINCY we have a new challenge for you and our theme is 

Spots and Dots
Our faboulous sponsor this week is 


Here is my card using  'Lacey'


The image is coloured with Pro markers
The papers are from NitWits collection - Gratitude.
The ribbon and flowers are from stash.


Check out the rest of the DT inspiration and enjoy the Bank Holiday.

I am entering this into the 

Hugs Sheryl xxx



4 comments:

  1. This is definitely spotty AND dotty - I love all of it! Very sweet colors & details :)

    I'd be SO happy if you joined us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com - I'd love to see what you come up with!

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    PS - My blog at http://pinandtack.blogspot.com has lovely blog candy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card hun i love the flowers and image. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card :) Glad you joined in with the challenge over at Papertake Weekly - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is so sweet. Thanks for playing on Papertake Weekly, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx