Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

Vampire Love

Good morning peeps,
I hope you all had a restful weekend. I spent most of it crafting which was just lovely and helped me to
de-stress a little.
 Today over at INCY WINCY our challenge this week is 
Dust It Off - we would like you to use those things you haven't used in a while or in my case not at all!
  Our fab sponsor this week is Tiddly Inks

Here is my card complete with list of dusted off items.
Dusted off items- digi bought on a whim because I loved it then realised I didn't know anyone who would appreciate it; Maryanne flower die used once last year; black glitter glue never used - took 10 minutes to unblock the nozzle because it was all dried up! The gold paper has been in my box for at least a year too.


The picture isn't brilliant because of  the terrible light over the weekend.



The papers are from Stamping All Day.

Please pop over to my fellow teamies to see their fab projects.



2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card. I love the papers and the whole feel of the card.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheryl - what a fab card - I really love this image. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx