Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 2 August 2012

Shaker card

Good morning all,
Well I don't know about your part of the world but the rain is back here although at the moment the sun is shining so fingers crossed.
Today over at CRAFT challenge we have a nice simple sketch for you to follow designed by Kevin


We would like to be able to see the basic sketch in your card but of course you can flip, rotate and embellish it as you would like.

As always we have some fantastic sponsors this week.


I decided to give myself an extra challenge and turn the sketch into a shaker card.

I teamed up Rudolph Mug from Crafty Pad Designs with a background from Make it Crafty



Ironically it was a gorgeous day when I took the photo so was able to photograph outside.
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The mini Pine cones are from ebay and the snow flake and reindeer buttons are from my stash - can't remember where I got them from. 
The papers are from Bearly Mine Designs.
The ribbon is from Fantastic Ribbons.

Enjoy the challenge and we all look forward to visiting your blogs to see your creations.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx