Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 13 May 2013

Animal Antics at INCY WINCY

Good morning all, I hope you are all rested after the weekend and ready to face the week ahead.
Today over at INCY WINCY Designs we have a brand new challenge.
Animal Antics
Our fabulous sponsor this week is

 


And the prize on offer is $15 gift certificate.
For my card I chose this cute whimsy stamp called ‘LoveTrip’
I had to make a card for a wedding we are going to in a few weeks and this image is perfect.




The picture makes the card look green, when in actual fact it is a matt gold card.
The image is coloured using Promarkers.
The paper is from stash.
Vintage Stepper cards can be purchased from here.
The frame was made using Spell binders Elegant labels 4.
The heart is a Marthar Stewart punch.
The tag is a part of the Go Kreate Tag set.
The lace is from Hobby Craft
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
The peel off sentiment I have had for ages and had completely forgotten about.

Don't forget to hop over to my fellow teamies blogs.
They have some gorgeous projects to inspire you.

Have fun!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheryl! Wow! Such a gorgeous card! Love all the wonderful detail and die cuts! Hope you have a fantastic week! :)
    Jackie W
    SchoolinandScrappin

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, Sheryl. I love the shape.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx