Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 27 June 2013

Thank You (Teacher)

Good morning all, it's time for a new challenge over a CRAFT today.
Our theme this week is

Thank you with the optional theme of teacher.

Our four amazing sponsors this week are

   


For my Thank you tag I chose ‘Teacher’ from QKR Stampede


The base card is Kraft card.
The two patterned papers are from the Nitwits collection Live ‘n’ learn too
The flowers are from Joanna Sheen and Wild  Orchids
The sentiment is from LOTV and the ribbon is from  my stash.

Enjoy the challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx