Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 4 July 2013

Here Comes The Bride

Good morning, today is the first challenge of July over at CRAFT.

This week as always we have some great sponsors
LEJ Designs             A Day for Daisies
Gingerloft         QKR Stampede

 Our theme for this week’s challenge is

Here Comes The Bride/Wedding/Anniversary

For my card I chose this beautiful stamp from
A Day for Daisies called 'Forever begins here'



The card is blush card stock embossed using my cascading hearts embossing folder by Creative Expressions.
The gold card is some from a pack I got from Create n Craft.
The swirl is a dinamics swirl.
The corners are from the Cheery Lynn lacy corners set.
The Gold borders were made by cutting up the largest ornate square from my Spellbinders set.
The frantage around the image is the shabby pink powder.
The lace is from Hobby Craft and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Please stop by my fellow teamies blogs to check out their fabulous creations.

Have  great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx