Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 1 July 2013

Summer Fun

Good morning, sorry about the title of the post especially if you are suffereing from heavy rain and floods. Here we are on the first day of July and the weather is awful!
Hopefully this week’s challenge at Incy Wincy Designs will make you feel brighter. This week our theme is …

Summer Fun

Our amazingly generous sponsor this week is


Here is my card using Molly Beach




The image as always is coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from two different sets..
Destinationbeach by Inkling & Wit here ( shop closing July 15th so if you want these get them now).
The shells and starfish were from ebay
The sentiment is from  LOTV
Please check out my DT Sisters blogs they have some awesome projects.

Have a great day

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, hun, from your fellow DT, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. toute mignonne et estivale, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is perfection! Great card layout too.

    Thank you so much stopping by my blog



    Happy crafting from Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card so much. And I do love sea-themed cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx