Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 22 August 2013

Sketch Time at CRAFT

Good morning my crafty friends. Thursday again and we are almost at the end of August! Over at CRAFT challenge today we have a brand new challenge.
This week we would like you to work from this sketch designed by yours truly. Several layers on this but I think you will agree the cards it produces are stunning.

 


You can rotate or flip the sketch, but the basic sketch must be apparent in your finished project.

Our fantastic sponsors this week are


For my card this week I chose this beautiful image by Sassy Studio
Katniss – Girl on Fire



The papers are from Katie Pertiet over at Designer Digitals – Catana Paper
The image is coloured with Promarkers and then painted over with Glamour dust paint ( this doesn’t show up on the pixture).

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the swirl is cut using a Cheery Lynn Mini Flourish here.
The pearls were made using Cosmic Shimmer.

I loved making this card. The colour of the papers are gorgeous and the image is so pretty.

I hope you enjoy the challenge, but if you are stuck for inspiration, please remember to check out the main blog to see my fellow DT members' work.

Off to garden now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx