Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 22 November 2015

Hepburn Dress

Good morning,
Today we have a brand new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.
As always it is an Anything Goes Challenge with an optional twist which this week is a create your own challenge by choosing from each column on the chart.

This week it is my turn to create a project using the twist. I used this gorgeous image from A Day for Daisies called Hepburn dress available here

My choice from the chart Easel, Birthday, Pink/black/off white


My choice from the chart Easel, Birthday, Pink/black/off white
The papers are from Stamping All Day
The image is coloured using Promarkers
Tonic Verso Die
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls from stash
Martha Stewart pine branch punch
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes with Twist of Feminine
Crafting from the Heart  - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Beautiful and so delicate! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh. I have that image...it's gorgeous! Love the colours and the flowers you used too... Thank you for linking up with our "birthday" challenge this month at Patties Creations - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!
    Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant card! It's gorgeous the way it's designed. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx