Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 15 December 2016

Christmas at CRAFT

Good Morning,
This week over at   CRAFT we have a fab new challenge.

This week’s theme is Christmas

Our fabulous sponsors this week are

 For my DT card this week I chose to use Christmas Candle by Pickled Potpourri.


The papers are from Valerieannedigital here
I used tea dye distress ink to age the paper.
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The wooden snowflakes are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…
Crafty Gals Corner -  W, E2 - #101- Anything goes
Creative Moments - 2W, 3E - #103  Anything goes

Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects Always Anything Goes (Week 2)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx