Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 9 November 2017

Winter at CRAFT


Good Morning,

Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s ..
Winter 
Our fabulous sponsors this week are
For my DT card I chose ‘Over Stuffed Santa’ from Lacy Sunshine

  

The image as always is coloured with Promarkers.
The Design Papers are from a set called Christmas Cookies by Mindy Baxter which I don’t think are available anymore. 
I added some liquid glass to the lenses in his specs and some glitter to the fur trims.
I used my all time favourite die to create the foliage which was part of a £3 set from The Works – I just love them.
I glittered these with Tonic glitter for that frosted sparkle look.
The sentiment was created on the PC.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges …..
Christmas Card Throwdown 2W,C12,Cards, must be Christmas. 
Crafty Friends Challenge 2W, 3E,  -Christmas (W1 of 2)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W,must be Christmas   - Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: Food and/or Drink 
Christmas Card Challenges - 2W runs for 11 days, must be Christmas/Winter card, THEME IS OPTIONAL-  Anything Christmas/Holiday / Optional theme: Inspiration Photo* (W1 of 2)

7 comments:

  1. Sheryl this is stunning love the image

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it Sheryl, really cute..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable, fun Santa, Sheryl! I love the pretty die-cuts, too!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun image, beautifully coloured and framed by your lovely foliage.
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this card. Your beautiful coloring and wonderful design brings this jolly old elf to life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Santa is very sweet! Love the card! Thank you for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx